Who am I?
I am a first year Ph.D. student in the Robotics Institute at Carnegie Mellon University who is co-advised by Sidd Srinivasa and Nancy Pollard. I am a member of both the Personal Robotics Lab and the CMU/NREC team for the DARPA Autonomous Robotic Manipulation Software (ARM-S) competition. My research focuses on developing robotic manipulation algorithms that are robust to clutter and uncertainty.
Previously, I was an undergraduate who double majored in Electrical and Computer Engineering and Computer Science at Rutgers University. As an undergraduate, I was heavily involved in Rutgers University's Vex Robotics Competition and Intelligent Ground Vehicle Competition teams through my leadership of the IEEE Student Branch.
You can view the latest version of my resume online on StackOverflow Careers 2.0 or LinkedIn. Alternatively, you can download a static version of my resume as a PDF. Also, feel free to contact me by email at email@example.com.
I have had the pleasure of being involved in several robotics competitions:
- DARPA Autonomous Robotic Manipulation Software (ARM-S) — Member of the CMU/NREC Team for Phase 2
- 2012 Intelligent Ground Vehicle Competition — Team Leader
- 2011 Intelligent Ground Vehicle Competition — Computer Vision Lead
- 2010 BEYA Vex Robotics College Challenge — Team Leader
- 2010 Vex Robotics World Championship College Challenge — Team Leader
- 2009 Vex Robotics World Championship College Challenge — Team Leader